Saturday, January 19, 2013
Week 2, rough starts
Well the second week has rolled around for me at school. This blog starts off later then others, due to my own negligence. However I am determined to catch up. This concept development class is very interesting to me. With game design as my own side hobby/goal concept development is a core issue in this case. Of course its a core issue for a majority of creative outlets, whether its for game design or marketing. So far the class has also been very entertaining. The activities we do, often in groups, are quite fun due to the fact that they require creativity and a good amount of cleverness to meet the goals at hand. These activities, while fun, are of course good teaching mechanisms for design as well as group work. Personally I have never liked group work unless it was done with close friends who I know I could trust. In all my previous G.E. classes whenever a group project or paper was announced I cringed and often asked if I could possibly do the assignment solo. However with this class its different since before it was a large number of majors jumbled together, in this class there's nothing but interest for art therefore everyone is willing to contribute. To leave on a serious note, the class while fun does have its goals that need to be met, we must be creative but it has to be a clever use of creativeness to truly be appreciated or outstanding.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment